Always looking to inspire and inform our families, PHS also uses Facebook. The PHS Facebook page allows PHS to interact with patients, families, physicians, and community organizations.
PHS carefully monitors its Facebook page, so it’s a great place to ask a question or leave a comment. PHS also updates the Facebook page at least once a day with news, events, and inspirational status updates related to PHS kids and families. Recent posts include:
- New videos and feature stories on PHS kids like Emily’s story
- Timely ideas like this healthy Easter basket and other resources for families with medically-fragile children
- Conferences and events PHS clinicians will attend
- New presentations with links back to PHS and other relevant websites
- Interaction with other PHS fans to share ideas, converse, plus get and give support
Of all social media right now, Facebook is the most widely used tool, and fits PHS families as an effective way to communicate. Check out this Facebook information:
- More than 500 million active users
- Average user connected to 80 community pages, groups, and events
- More than 200 million people actively using it on their mobile devices
Have you checked out our Facebook page? Posted comments? We’d love to hear about it here or on our Facebook page.