According the Merriam-Webster online dictionary the definition of best is as follows:
1: excelling all others
I’m not exaggerating when I say that PHS truly has the best nurses in the business. Hands down. Just ask any one of our patient families, any of our kiddos, any of the healthcare professionals we partner with day in and out. PHS nurses have skill, compassion, heart, expertise and the list could go on forever, but I think you get the idea. PHS has nurses in our Infusion department, Private Duty Nursing department as well as in our Respiratory Therapy department. In celebration of National Nurses Week we wanted to ask a few of our nurses (well, the ones that didn’t run away as soon as they saw the camera) what is their favorite part about being a nurse. Why are they so passionate, and just why are they the BEST?! We were able to track a few down.
Check out the video below to hear from:
- Christine Olson, RN, Home Infusion Therapy Nurse
- Jodi Bancks, BSN, PDNS Case Manager
- Jill Wall, RN, BSN, CRNI, Home Infusion Therapy Nurse
- Steven Moehrle, RN, BSN, PDNS Case Manager
- Joel Skog, RN, Home Infusion Therapy Nurse
- Doreen Carson, Home Infusion Therapy Nurse
- Jade Turner, RN, PDNS Case Manager
Do you know a PHS nurse? What do you think makes them the best?