What We Do
Our nurses. Your home.
When you bring your child home from the hospital, we come with you. In fact, we're usually already there, with all the equipment and support you need to ensure your child gets the best possible care and highest level of comfort.
- Our Private Duty nurses provide round-the-clock care, if necessary, or scheduled visits as required or deemed appropriate by your doctor.
- All PHS extended-care, Private Duty nurses are licensed trained and experienced in the specialized discipline of caring for young patients.
- Training includes comprehensive pediatric assessments, equipment competency, emergency response and CPR certification.
Our Private Duty nurses are supported by the full services PHS offers, including:
- Infusion Therapy
- Respiratory Therapy
- Private Duty Nursing
- Specialized Nutrition Services
- Medical Social Work Services
- Infusion Pharmacy
- On-Site Medical Director
- Biomedical Specialties, Constant Technological Research and
Comprehensive Clinical Support
- Education and Training for Nurses, Parents
and Other Caregivers
We're there when you need us, and just as importantly, we understand the challenges of having a non-family member in your home. Our nurses are trained to respect family boundaries and adjust to the dynamics of every home.
"That's everybody's goal at PHS, is to make the families lives easier."