PHS Respiratory Therapy Scholarship
PHS is excited to announce the first annual PHS Respiratory Therapy Scholarship. The scholarship is designed for students (or recent graduates) enrolled in a Respiratory Therapy Program.
Philanthropy has always been important to everyone at Pediatric Home Service
There will be one grand prize scholarship of $1,000.00 and two second place scholarships of $500.00 each.
To apply for the scholarship please submit the following information via email to RTscholarship@pediatrichomeservice.com by February 29th. Winners will be selected and notified by March 19th.
In your email please include:
- Name of school you attend(ed) or plan to attend in the upcoming school year
- Proof of acceptance into an RT program
- Anticipated graduation date
- Letter of recommendation from a professor
- Unofficial transcript
- Short essay of 2,000 words or less on why you chose RT school, include in that essay:
- Why you chose to attend RT school
- Future plans for your career in Respiratory Therapy
- Any accomplishments/activities in your field to date
- Please also answer the following questions:
- Have you already completed your clinical rotations? If not, would you consider PHS?
- Are you currently a member of the AARC?
For more information on PHS, please watch the following video. We look forward to receiving your application and learning more about the future Respiratory Therapists.
NOTE: If selected as a winner of the PHS RT scholarship you give PHS permission to use your essay and any photos taken when scholarships are awarded.Originally published: January 27, 2012