Preparing for twice a month shipping, PHS is here to help organize supplies
Getting Organized for Easy Ordering
With the changes to the PHS shipping policy going into effect in January 2018, we want to do all we can to ensure this is an easy transition. Click here to read about the changes to the shipping policy if you missed the letter in the mail.
The best way to get started is to think about how you organize and store all of your equipment and supplies. Getting everything organized in a way that helps you efficiently assess what you have and what you need will give you confidence when placing your monthly order.
To help get you on the path to organization, we’ve assembled some of our best tips all in one post. Do you have any tips you’d like to share on supply organization? If so, leave a comment below!
- 6 steps to organized medical supply storage at home Organized storage will also help make re-ordering supplies easier as you can quickly determine what you have, and how much of it you have – making you more likely to be a good steward of health care dollars by ordering only what you need based on your current inventory.
- How to organize your child’s medical supplies; advice from parents Learn from two amazing PHS families on how they keep all of the supplies organized.
- Ensure an Efficient Monthly Supply Order With These Tips From PHS Clinicians We asked our clinicians what tips and tricks they share with patient families to ensure they’re able to maintain a monthly supply ordering schedule – leading to improved knowledge of supply inventory and spending of healthcare dollars. Check out what team members from each department had to say and be sure to share any tips that keep your supplies in order and stocked!
- Tips from other parents of children with special health care needs We often ask families for their best advice through our facebook page on a number of topics related to having a medically complex kiddo at home. Here’s what a few families had to say about medical supply organization.
- Storage ideas from the PHS Pinterest page Get some inspiration from fellow Pinterest users by browsing our storage organization board on Pinterest
In addition to being organized in the home, PHS wants to help make placing your monthly order as easy as a click of a button. Be sure to sign up for www.PHSOnlineOrdering.com where you can not only place your monthly order on your schedule but also:
- See your full supply list with pictures of each item
- Access complete order history and
- Authorize additional users to place orders on your behalf
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to PHS with any questions. We’re ready to work with our families and community nursing agency partners on this upcoming change.Originally published: November 9, 2017