CPR Certification for the Health Care Provider—2021
In this CPR program, you will use the current 2015 AHA standards. After successful completion of this class you will be awarded the American Heart Association, BLS Certification, which is the new requirement for health care providers. The designated "Health Care Provider" label has been eliminated by the AHA. This new certification will be valid for two years.
- Four (4) contact hours will be awarded to all participants.
- Special large group class arrangements on request.
Objectives: Following the class, you will be able to
1. Perform single and two-rescuer adult, child, and infant CPR procedures.
2. Demonstrate adult, child, and infant obstructed airway clearing techniques.
3. Demonstrate the proper use of an AED unit.
4. Perform bag-mask ventilation techniques.
If no session dates are listed please contact PHS to schedule a class date.
Already registered for this class? Sign In Now.