In this class you will learn the parts, tubing circuits, batteries, alarms, and settings of a Bi-Level Positive Airway Pressure (BiPAP) system and a Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) system. Participants will experience hands-on learning time for assembling a tubing circuit, setting ordered parameters, and troubleshooting basic system operation.
- Two (2) contact hours will be awarded to all participants.
- Special large group class arrangements on request.
Objectives: Following the presentation, you will be able to
1. Identify and operate the controls of a Bi-Level and CPAP system.
2. Assemble and test the correct tubing circuit.
3. Properly troubleshoot simulated problems with a Bi-Level and CPAP device.
4. Apply a Bi-Level and a CPAP system to a fictitious patient.
If no session dates are listed please contact PHS to schedule a class date.
Already registered for this class? Sign In Now.