Trach Tube Essentials Lab (Instructor Led)
This hands-on lab is a supplement to the online learning Trach Tube Essentials course. You must complete the course before you can take the lab. Participants will have the opportunity to practice
- Routine and emergency trach tube changes
- Routine trach stoma care
- Trach securing techniques
The optional lab takes place at Pediatric Home Service in Roseville, Minnesota. NOTE: This is not a skills competency. Each employer is responsible for ensuring their staff’s competence.
- This is a 1-1/2 hour lab, limited to four people.
- Please come prepared to do a return-demonstration of a routine trach change, emergency trach change, and routine trach cares.
- Lab starts on-time. If you cannot be on time for the course, please reschedule for another session.