Thrive Live for
With Thrive Live, the video conferencing option offered by PHS, clinicians can complete routine equipment checks by connecting with you through a laptop, tablet, or mobile device that has video capabilities. Making it even easier to ensure your child’s equipment is functioning properly in a secure patient environment so life can continue without interruption.
WHY THRIVE LIVE?
- Conferencing to meet your needs, clinicians can schedule virtual appointments in advance or see the equipment on short notice
- Earlier and later appointment times to meet your scheduling needs
- Reduce the risk of infection by eliminating the need for another person to enter the home
- Increased privacy, as only necessary locations are viewed during the visit
GET SET UP IN JUST MOMENTS
Your PHS clinician will set up a scheduled meeting or initiate a video conference by sending you an email or text message with a link. Once you receive this, you will be connected to Thrive Live with a few steps.
If you’re using a mobile phone
- Download and install app
- Open text or email invitation and click link (iPhone users must have iOS 7.0 or later, Android 4.0X or later. Don’t see the email? Check your SPAM folder)
- Enter your name
- Give permission for video/audio access
If you’re using a laptop or tablet (may be easier to see troubleshooting)
- Open email invitation and click link
- Click the download link at the bottom of the screen
- Click ‘Open Zoom meetings’
- Click ‘Join Audio Conference by Computer’