PHS Notice of Program Accessibility
Pediatric Home Service and all of its programs and activities are accessible to and useable by persons with disabilities, including persons who are deaf, hard of hearing, or blind, or who have other sensory impairments. Access features include:
- Off-street parking designated specifically for persons with disabilities.
- Level access between parking area and building and into the first floor level of the PHS building.
- Fully accessible public waiting areas, bathrooms and meeting rooms.
- Communication aids for persons who are deaf, hard of hearing, or blind, or who have other sensory impairments. There is no additional charge these aids. Some of these aids include:
- Qualified sign language interpreters for persons who are deaf or hard of hearing
- A twenty-four hour (24) telecommunication device (TTY/TDD) as well as email access to clinicians, customer service and billing staff
- Readers and taped materials for persons with visual impairments
If you require any of the aids listed above, please let customer service, your clinician, or the person at the front desk know.