PHS Notice of Program Accessibility
Pediatric Home Service (PHS) and all its programs and activities are accessible to and usable by persons with disabilities. These include persons who are deaf, hard of hearing, blind, or who have other sensory impairments.
Access features at our service sites include:
- Designated disability parking
- Level access or ramps between parking areas and entrance
- Fully accessible public waiting areas, restrooms, and meeting areas/rooms
Communication aids are available at all sites for no additional charge and include:
- Qualified sign language interpreters for persons who are deaf or hard of hearing
- Communication with PHS using the person’s preferred Telecommunications Relay Service option
- Material available in written, visual, and audible formats and in other languages
Notify a PHS employee if you require any of these aids or other assistance.