In-Person & Online Courses
AN IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING EDUCATION CLASSES
As coronavirus continues to impact communities all over the world, we are focused on minimizing person-to-person interactions wherever possible to put the safety of our patients, partners, and employees first. This includes our in-person education classes held at PHS.
Currently, only instructor led classes and labs that are vital to proper staffing of patients care needs will continue as published.
- Class participants must complete a screening survey prior to the class. You will be emailed the survey 1 day prior to your scheduled class.
- Participants will not be allowed in the PHS building until the screening survey has been completed.
- Participants who exhibit symptoms during class or lab will be immediately excused from the remainder of the class and asked to leave the PHS office.
- PHS may need to limit the number of class participants to meet current social distancing recommendations.
- As an additional layer of protection for those attending the class, PHS is asking participants to bring and wear a mask to class if they have one available to them as PHS will not be providing masks. Any type of mask that covers the mouth and nose will work.
All questions regarding instructor led classes can be directed to our education team. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation during this time.
PHS courses cover the latest Standards of Practice information. Our in-person courses are taught by qualified, experienced clinicians in a friendly, open atmosphere. Questions are encouraged, along with discussions about the equipment and procedures you will be expected to use while caring for your patients at home.
Online courses are continually being developed to meet the needs of the online learner. Courses can be taken at a time convenient to your schedule and in the comfort of your home. For learners near PHS offices, we offer additional lab opportunities to enhance the online training with hands-on classroom demonstrations.
- Both classroom and online instruction.
- Customized patient (teaching) handbooks.
- Training materials.
- One-on-one mentoring.
- The latest information on respiratory, infusion and other therapies in the home care setting.
PHS courses are taught by qualified experienced clinicians who offer hands-on learning and the latest Standards of Practice information.
PHS can create customized consultation of training for your organization.
Request contact hours certificate
To request a duplicate copy of a previous certificate for classes attended prior to May 4, 2015, contact us at 651-642-1825. For duplicate copies of certificates for classes attended after May 4, 2015, log in to your account to access past certificates,