Proof our kids get more than a fighting chance
We’ve been measuring outcomes for a long time.
Tracking data helps us:
- Identify areas for improvement.
- Provide patients and other patient caregivers a method to evaluate the quality of PHS’s in-home health care.
- Document interventions and treatments that are most effective.
- Evaluate effectiveness of education and training tools.
- Determine if PHS as well as non-PHS caregivers are providing appropriate care.
The rate of catheter infections in PHS patients is extremely low, even though many PHS patients are chronically ill and receive complex catheter treatments from PHS.
The PHS STAR Kit allows caregivers to continually improve their knowledge of equipment use and be prepared to handle emergencies at home.