Home Health Agency
Home health care from a compassionate team
Skilled Nursing Visits
With skilled nursing visits from PHS, a Pediatric RN will come to your home to complete professional nursing tasks. This allows patients under the age of 18 to follow a safe care plan at home where they’re most comfortable.
The unique needs of the child will determine the number of visits ordered by the physician.
- Peripheral lab draw
- Nutritional status assessment
- NG tube placement and education
- Administration of Synagis and injectable medications
- Blood pressure checks
- Wound care education and support
- Premature baby weight checks and overall patient health
Medical Social Work
A patient’s medical condition can impact more than their physical health. Our clinical social worker provides support when there are social and emotional factors related to a patient’s illness. Our medical social work services are available on a short-term basis to help improve treatment or recovery.
- Evaluating the patient’s home, financial resources and availability of community resources as they relate to supporting medical needs
- Finding community resources and making referrals to help with any patient or family concerns
Would you like to learn more about one of the PHS Home Health Agency services?Leave your contact information below and a PHS representative will get back to you within two business days. If you have a more urgent need, please feel free to call us at 800-225-7477.
PHS Home Health Agency is a provider of in-home health care for children, families and caregivers. Services in the HHA include skilled nursing and medical social work. All other services offered by PHS are provided independently of the Medicare-Certified HHA.
Ready to learn more about PHS?
We'll support you with tools and information to help you switch providers or begin services.Contact Us