PHS Nondiscrimination Policy
Pediatric Home Service (PHS) does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. PHS meets the requirements of Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, Section 1557 of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act of 2010 and the regulations related to these Acts.
PHS does not exclude people from service or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. PHS provides free aids and services to people with disabilities for effective communication, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats
PHS provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
If you need these services, contact Cameo Zehnder at 651-642-1825 or 1-800-225-7477 (toll free) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that PHS fails to provide these services or discriminates in other ways based on race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with
Cameo Zehnder, Chief Administrative Officer
Pediatric Home Service
2800 Cleveland Avenue North
Roseville, MN 55113
651-642-1825 or 1-800-225-7477 (toll free)
You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax, or email. If you need help filing a grievance, Lisa Jenson, Director of Quality, Education & Integration is available to help you.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, in the following ways:
- electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf
- by mail at U.S. Department of Health and Human Services 200 Independence Avenue, SW Room 509F, HHH Building Washington, D.C. 20201
- by phone at 1-800-368-1019, 1-800-537-7697 (TTY)
Civil rights complaint forms are available at http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html