Nutrition for healthy, happy kids
We help kids live life to the fullest, and that means understanding how their nutritional needs change as they grow.
PHS provides everything from parenteral to enteral nutrition. With
an inventory of over 200 standard, semi-elemental, and elemental products,
we have the region’s largest supply of formula and supplements on-site.
Coordination between families and medical teams about a child’s feeding support needs
- Clinical support for children receiving nutrition services
- Advice to improve a child’s tolerance of formula
- Phone consults for nutrition-related questions or concerns
- Written education materials on various nutrition topics
- Specialized nutrition- assessments, monitoring, intervention and education designed exclusively for kids
- Home parenteral nutrition, also known as total parenteral nutrition patients may also receive collaborated care from our Nutrition Support Team.
PHS registered dietitians* specialize in the complex care of pediatric patients, including partial or complete nutrition support. They work with your full care team to provide comprehensive nutrition plans. This includes nutritional assessments and follow-up, nutritional monitoring and intervention, and advice and assistance on everything from formula to feeding pumps.
Patients receiving feeding support from PHS may use other PHS services as part of their comprehensive care plan, a variety of equipment and supplies for nutrient delivery, including food pumps, gravity feeding bags, syringes, and IV lines for parenteral nutrition (PN).
*Due to the high volume of clients PHS serves, there are set criteria for clients that will be actively followed by a PHS dietitian. Contact PHS for more information.
Would you like to learn more about Enteral Nutrition?Leave your contact information below and a PHS representative will get back to you within two business days. If you have a more urgent need, please feel free to call us at 800-225-7477!
Ready to learn more about PHS?
We'll support you with tools and information to help you switch providers or begin services.Contact Us