Nutrition for healthy, happy kids
We help kids in Minnesota, Wisconsin and surrounding areas thrive, and that means understanding how their nutritional needs change as they grow.
PHS provides everything from parenteral to enteral to oral supplements. With
an inventory of over 150 standard, semi-elemental, and elemental products,
we have the region’s largest supply of formula and supplements on-site.
Coordination between families and medical teams about a child’s feeding support needs
- Home visits (in the Minneapolis/St. Paul metro area) for children receiving nutrition support
- Advice to improve a child’s tolerance of formula
- Phone consults for nutrition-related questions or concerns
- Written education materials on various nutrition topics
- Specialized nutrition- assessments, monitoring, intervention and education designed exclusively for kids
- Home parenteral nutrition also known as total parenteral nutrition patients may also receive collaborated care from our Nutrition Support Team.
PHS registered dietitians* specialize in the complex care of pediatric patients, including partial or complete nutrition support. They work with your full care team to provide comprehensive nutrition plans. This includes nutritional assessments and follow up, nutritional monitoring and intervention, and advice and assistance on everything from formula to feeding pumps.
Patients receiving feeding support from PHS may use other PHS services as part of their comprehensive care plan, a variety of equipment and supplies for nutrient delivery, including food pumps, gravity feeding bags, syringes, and IV lines for parenteral nutrition (PN).
*Due to the high volume of clients PHS serves, there are set criteria for clients that will be actively followed by a PHS dietitian. Contact PHS for more information.
Ready to learn more about PHS?
We'll support you with tools and information to help you switch providers or begin services.Get started