Home respiratory care that makes every breath count
PHS gives children dependent on respiratory care the best chance to live life to the fullest. Our neonatal pediatric-certified respiratory therapists provide the most comprehensive and advanced home respiratory services, from hospital discharge planning and home-environment safety assessments to cutting-edge support equipment and technologies.
Comprehensive Case Management and Care
We assign a primary respiratory therapist to coordinate equipment and services for each high-tech child. Medical support from PHS respiratory therapists is available 24 hours a day, every day of the year. A child’s primary respiratory therapist also works to ensure clear communication between the child’s family and the child’s medical team.
Home Care Durable Medical Equipment (DME) and supplies
Our staff works with families to ensure the safest possible home care setting. Our medical equipment warehouse is stocked with more than 3,500 products, all inspected and ready to safely meet each patient’s needs.
We provide the latest and most advanced support technologies in:
- Mechanical ventilators
- CPAP, BiLevel equipment and supplies
- Heated humidity equipment
- Nebulizer medication and supplies
- Suction equipment and supplies
- Oxygen equipment
- Monitoring equipment
- Respiratory diagnostic equipment
- Airway clearance systems
- Wound care supplies
- Disposable respiratory products
- Enteral nutrition: with the region’s largest supply of formula and supplements on-site, we have an inventory of over 150 standard, semi-elemental and elemental products.
- Incontinence products: samples are available for our Comfee’s and Attends product lines in adults, children and baby sizes. We also carry briefs, pull on style, inserts, pads and liners.
Receive all of your services from one provider, learn what else PHS can provide you in your home here.
Call us at 651-642-1825 or click here to get started.
Click here to order your supplies online.