Benefits at a glance
- Full-time employees are eligible for health, flexible spending, dental, vision, life, disability and accidental injury benefits on the first of the month following the date of hire.
- Health: PHS offers two Blue Cross Blue Shield plans along with a health savings account (HSA) to help fund deductibles. The PHS contribution to the HSA is: $800 for Single (Employee Only) and $1,550 for Family. Preventative care and Prenatal care are covered 100%.
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA): Administered by Further, an FSA is a tax-advantage plan.
- Vision: PHS offers vision material coverage with an extensive network through EyeMed. Benefits include preferred pricing on a large selection of brand-name, designer frames, lenses and lens options subject to a copay.
- Monthly Premiums:
- Employee: $2.66
- Employee + Spouse: $5.06
- Employee & Child(ren): $5.32
- Family: $7.82
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment: PHS pays 100% of life insurance premiums with a benefit equal to the employee’s annual salary.
- Disability: PHS pays 100% of short-term and long-term disability insurance premiums.
- Supplemental Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment: Administered by Cigna, an employee can elect to purchase additional coverage for themselves, spouse or child(ren). Premiums are calculated based on age and amount of coverage elected.
- Accidental Injury: Insurance through Cigna. Accidental Injury coverage provides a fixed cash benefit when a covered person suffers injuries or undergoes a broad range of medical treatments or care resulting from a covered accident. The benefit also pays $75 per covered person per year for a physical, health screening or flu vaccine.
- Monthly Rates:
- Employee only: $13.64
- Employee + Spouse: $23.08
- Employee + Child (ren): $22.58
- Family: $32.10
401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Available to all employees after a 90-day waiting period.
- After one year of service and working 1,000 hours, PHS matches 25 percent of the first 6 percent contributed by the employee.
Holidays, Leave, Paid Time Off and Holiday Leave Pay
Full-time Employee (pro-rated for Part-time)
- Eight holidays off (For nurses only, time and a half pay including Easter)
- Employees can accrue a generous amount of PTO as well as holiday leave pay.
- All regular full-time employees and part-time are eligible for up to five days of paid leave for bereavement, jury duty and donation of bone marrow.
- PTO: Not eligible for use until after 90 days of employment.
|Length of Service
|Length of Service
- Individual growth and professional development is encouraged.
- PHS pays the full cost of pre-approved dues related to certain professional associations and a defined amount for professional training.
- PHS offers clinical classes to employees at no cost.
- Employees are eligible for tuition reimbursement for approved education related to their jobs.
Home Care Nurses
- PHS offers a number of shift differentials for all home care nurses.
||4 additional hours of pay *
*4 additional hours of pay for working 3 consecutive weekend shifts 4 out of 5 consecutive weekends
Contact us to for more details about PHS benefits.