Movies In The Park Provides Free Entertainment for Families
As summer comes to a close and families are getting ready to send kids back-to-school you may be looking for just one more fun summertime family event. Well, we have just the thing for you. It’s called Movies in the Park and is a fantastic (and not to mention free) way for your family to enjoy a fun, out of the ordinary night together.
Check out some of the family themed movies that are showing these last few weeks of August:
- Thursday, August 18th Up Dickman Park
- Saturday, August 20th The Incredibles Windom South Park
- Saturday, August 27th The Princess and The Frog Victory Park
- Wednesday, August 31st Yogi Bear Elliot Park
If these movies aren’t quite what you had in mind, check out the full listing here.
A few tips from those who’ve been through it before:
- Be sure to get there early enough to grab your favorite spot,
- Bring a blanket or a chair,
- Don’t forget your bug spray,
- Movies start 15 minutes after sunset, you can get sunset times here.
No matter how you choose to spend the last few weeks of summer, be sure to enjoy yourself, and if you have any ideas on other family outings or activities please share them with us here, we’d love hearing from you.Originally published: August 12, 2011